I Still Haven't Find What I'm Looking For...

Friday, January 1, 2010

Ten Years Ago

This time ten years ago, I am a pimply sophomore high school student. I recalled how the world had become excited while at the same time so paranoid as the new millennium peeked in. Blame the paranoia to the Y2K Bug that haven't actualized. The scenario made me understand how we sometimes exert tumultuous fears on certain phenomena that are simply weaved by our imagination.

Naturally, the nostalgia bug had hit me again. I scoured YouTube for some of the most memorable coverages of New Year celebrations of different countries come 2000. I remembered seeing these clips on TV ten years ago and it's so amazing to see how these nations, separated by distance and cultures, seem to be like one in this montage of clips.

Feast and reminisce:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers